Occasionally, you or a pet owner may need to make changes to a request before booking it. You can easily do this from the conversation in the Pending Requests tab of your inbox.
You can make changes to the following:
- Number of walks/drop-ins per day
If you and a pet owner already booked the request and still need to make changes, check out our other article: How do I modify a current and upcoming booking?
To edit a pending request:
1. Go to your Inbox by selecting the envelope icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
2. Select the Pending Requests tab and locate the pet owner whose request you want to modify.
3. Navigate to the grey box that displays the request details and select Modify request. A new window will open where you can make the changes.
4. Select Submit changes. The price will automatically adjust to reflect any changes.
5. If your changes look good, then select Accept.
What if a pet owner confirmed the request but we still need to modify it?
If only one of you selected the Book it now button, don’t worry, you can still edit the request details. Here's how:
1. Go to Pending Requests and open the request you need to modify.
2. Open the service details and select Cancel request. This will not cancel the booking.
3. You can now modify the request by clicking on Modify request (see steps above 'To edit a pending request').